6.27.2007

Sorrow at Sunset

Anyone who knows me know that I HATE sunflowers. They really creep me out. Unfortunately this time of year they are everywhere! I pass several fields of them on the way to and from work. After the boys went to bed tonight I decided to try and capture them in all their sadness.

This one pretty much sums it up for me. Doesn't it just look so sad?

Sorrow at Sunset

Going against the herd (break free from the oppression!)

Against the herd

Just because bees are cool

Sunny Bee

Aaron wanted to make sure that I publicly thanked him for getting up early yesterday to hunt down my camera for me. Thanks honey! Hugs hugs! Kiss kiss!

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I really love these!

Dallas said...

Those are awesome, Megan!!

April said...

Very nice, that first one really is a bit depressing (in a good way). Congrats on the new camera.