6.25.2007

Back in focus!

Got the camera today! Woot! Expect the blog to be getting a bit more interesting than its been this past week. So far I'm loving it. It is taking a bit to adjust to the new controls but I like how it feels. This camera is bigger, heavier, and just all around more solid. Instead of a click I get a click!

Here are a few from our trip to Angel Island:

The Job looks so big in this one!

Job at Angel Island

Angel Island

Angel Island

These gulls were following the ferry back

angel Island

Angel Island

Finally, two panoramas (click to see them larger)!

The Bay Bridge going into SF

San Francisco

And the Golden Gate (didn't put too much effort getting the colors to match in this one)!

San francisco

So was it worth the wait?

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

WHOOHOO!!! Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more!

Love those panoramas...did you just merge photos?

Unknown said...

YAY! I think definetly worth the wait!!! Aw, now I want at 30D...thanks...lol. Maybe someday, until then, my xti will have to do ;) Those pics are wonderful!

Megan said...

Thanks guys!

Shannon: PS has a feature called photomerge (under file>new>photomerge (I think)). Its pretty easy to use.