7.01.2007

Cousin Camp 2007

We went to Camp Edison this weekend for the yearly cousin camp. The weather was perfect, the babies had a GREAT time, and we got to see lots of family.

Yes, Job is eating dirt.

Job

IMG_0344_edited-2

Jacob LOVED having his picture taken

Jacob

I could only get Max smiling if he wasn't looking at the camera

Max

His diaper was SO full of sand after this!

Jerah

Job

Cousin love!

hugs

More can be seen here. Its mostly the kiddos...I'll probably be adding some more tomorrow night.

I was going through my trash bin and found this from when I was doing the sunflower pictures...what was I thinking throwing it out?

Sunset

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, really - that's my favorite of the sunflower bunch, actually. Itchy delete-finger?

Dallas said...

Nice pictures! Love the beach ones.