10.12.2008

Runnin' around

I have a very busy weekend. Yesterday we met up Sharaun, Dave, and Keaton (as well as Melissa briefly), for a fun yet crowded afternoon at Apple Hill.

IMG_4998web

IMG_5013web

IMG_5046WEB

IMG_5079web

IMG_5088w

Lock up your daughters, lol

IMG_5016web

Mr. Colton joined up later that evening

IMG_5116web

Today the boys and I headed to San Francisco to meet with some other photographers and a gaggle of models for a group shoot.

IMG_5276web

IMG_5446web

IMG_5458web

It is probably some of my best work yet. I don't now what it is about SF...whenever I go there my photography improves tenfold. You can check out others from the day here.

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

So jealous about Apple Hill....I miss it and I'm never out there anymore when it's open. :( The SF pics rock!