10.03.2008

I'm in <3

Yesterday we met Keaton at the park for a fun playdate.

IMG_4070web

IMG_4083web

IMG_4090web

IMG_4097web

We made it back home with five minutes to spare before the fedex man came with a big giant lens for me to play with! I am a member of canon's professional services which includes free perks such as equipment loans. Unfortunately they decided to start charging next year so better use it while I can! Anyway, they loaned me a bad boy similar to this for a wedding I am shooting tomorrow. Let me tell ya...I am in love! It is so sharp! I really need to invest in some L glass (that is their professional line). <3

IMG_4155web

IMG_4143web

IMG_4176web

3 comments:

happymcfamily said...

I love the ladybug pic! The kids are cute too, as usual :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan. Too cute. I love these pics. The ladybug is great!.
What lense were you using before for most of your pictures? Is this 70-200 actually worth the price tag?

Megan said...

Thanks guys!

Ingrid: I usually use my 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8 or sometimes my tamron 28-75 2.8. The lens I borrowed though blows them all out of the water. It is super sharp and the clarity and color is awesome. After using it all day for the wedding though my hand was sore! It weighs so much! I would love to buy that and also sell my tamron and get the canon "l" version of that lens. With any other of my lenses I would never have been able to get the ladybug shot.