9.26.2008

I know I know!

I've been getting blog complaints lately for lack of posts. I know I know! We have been getting our house in order to put on the market and I got swamped with client edits. I'll try to take the boys out and get some pictures today. There will be something by Wednesday for sure when the boys have a playdate with Keaton.

So I figured since Shannon had her bouncy bundle of joy I should probably finish editing her maternity pictures I did months ago. And, since many of my readers either know Shannon or know her husband, I'll post a few more pictures from that. They are actually Katie pictures from when we went to the park afterwards.

2008 06 04_0290 5x7web

2008 06 04_0270web

2008 06 04_0276web

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

holy crap...love that last one of Katie! Can't wait to see some more MATERNITY! :P