6.18.2008

TtV

Lets get artsy!

I'm waiting for some film to get here for one of my cameras...in the meantime I decided to put it to use anyway and try my hand at TtV. Wait, what is TtV you ask? It stands for through the viewerfinder. Basically it means I'm shooting with one camera through the viewerfinder of another camera. Wild right? In this case the camera I'm shooting with is my 40D and I'm shooting through the viewfinder of an Argus super 75. This is a medium format camera from the 50's...one of those ones you hold at your waist and look down through the viewfinder on the top. This was my first go at it so they aren't the best pics...but fun anyway! It was actually pretty tough!

TtV

TtV

TtV

TtV

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Show off. :P Very cool!

Anonymous said...

When did you get an Argus super 75? I like the last pic the best.
Mom

Megan said...

Thanks Shannon, hehe.

Mom: Aaron picked up the camera a few years ago at an estate sale we went to with dad. I think he bought it for like $5.

Dallas said...

Very cool!!