6.24.2008

Canon pulls through!

Mad props to canon on this one. My problems with my 30D has been well documented. I sent it in recently one last time last week before my warrenty ran out. After checking it over and reviewing its repair history they finally decided to replace it! I was expecting it to be replaced with the same model but nope! I'm getting a second 40D! Way to go canon! Thanks!

Other than that I've been keeping super busy. I have 3 sessions in the queue to be edited (with 2 more to be added to it by the end of the week) and did my first offical (read: real deal strangers) wedding! I've been signed on by a local wedding photographer who is getting too busy to keep up with business. She was looking to mentor someone who is looking to break into the biz. She gets to use me as her second shooter and I get to gain experience and build my wedding portfolio...plus I get paid!

I'll post some pictures of the boys hopefully tonight.

Don't quote me on that.

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Awesome news! Very cool about the second 40d!!!

You are brave to do weddings...I won't even touch them! :P

Megan said...

hehe, they aren't that bad! Plus there is no pressure because I'm not the main photographer. :)