4.29.2008

Thanks Aaron!

The husband pulled through! Isn't it sad when spouses communicate via blog post? He has been working so hard trying to troubleshoot my computer that I didn't want to bother him about my photoshop issue. He saw my posted, did a little sleuthing and discovered that it was a vista issue. Damn you vista! So its all sorted now on the other computer and I even managed to edit a couple pics I've been dying to get to. I hope everything looks alright since I'm not used to this monitor!

Miss Keaton seems to be a regular here lately. She is just so photogenic! We went camping over the weekend and I took all of 5 photos. I did love this one though!

camping!!

When I have a picture with a lot of digital noise I love to turn in into a black and white. The noise almost (but not quite) mimics film grain.

IMG_1240 bw

No comments: