4.28.2008

Can't catch a break

Sorry for the lag in updates. I have a plethora of excuses to give you (and they are all for reals): I was swamped with sessions. I deleted 2 days worth of pictures of the boys off my memory cards (a baseball game and a romp in a fountain) without uploading them onto the computer first. My computer broke. My computer was fixed...but then we installed some bad ram. I decided to just use our other computer...but for some crazy I can't get photoshop to load. So there you have it. I can't catch a break. Hopefully things will be back in order soon. I toyed with the idea of posting some sooc (straight out of camera for those not hip to the lingo) shots but because I don't shoot in jpeg and use ACR (aka adobe camera RAW...a photoshop plugin) to open my files I'm pretty much screwed. Can I say that? This is a family blog right? So that is where we are.

Because I can't stand to leave you all without some pictures I'll post a few from my most recent session. She was a cutie and I was very pleased with how things turned out.

g 1 yr

g 1 yr

G 1 year

"OMG that is an awesome tutu; where can I get me one of those?!?!" I know there are several of you out there thinking that! Although this isn't one of her's you have to check out tutu designer to the stars Dallas' website Miss Priss Tutus. They really are quite rockin'.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

I LOVE you Megan!! :)