2.08.2008

100th post!

Wow how exciting! Lets celebrate with some pics.

Went to the park today with some friends. It wasnt the best time of day for taking photographs but I really wanted to get some shots of the boys so I could update the blog. So I took a cue from Randy and found a nice spot underneath the play structure.

2008 Feb 08 014 web

2008 Feb 08 026

2008 Feb 08 046

Here you can kind of get an idea of the lighting I was dealing with. I also decided to play a bit and went vintage with some texture.

2008 Feb 08 054 textured

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

100 amazing photo posts!! Megan, I love looking at your photos, and I wish there was a way I could get together with you to have you take some family shots for us. Especially once the twins arrive. Keep up the great shots, I can't wait to see more!