1.05.2008

Ten perfect toes

I am an affliated photographer for a very special organization called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. We provide photography for those dealing with infant loss. While not for everyone, bereavment photography can aide in the healing process by preserving a memory of how the baby actually looked (memory can disort reality, often unpleasantly), and confirming their existence.
I was called yesterday for not one but two seperate sessions. One was gestationally very young but the other was nearly to term and perfect in every way. Please check out Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep here and consider showing your support...and then go hug your babies.

2008 Jan 05 045 web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful photo and I love the title (ten perfect toes). I signed up at igive for NILMDTS...off to hug Keaton