1.03.2008

Class of 2008

I did my first senior session yesterday. Let me tell ya...before it started I was afraid of this 17yo!! I'm used to little kids...kids I can't pose...kids I have to hunt down, chase after, be goofy with. What if I bombed this session? It could potentially be GREAT word of mouth. I curled into a little ball...I hyperventilated...I had panic attacks ALL DAY LONG for TWO days!!! And it was all for naught. THe session rocked hard. It was so much fun. Erica was a blast...and I love love love my new lens!! I may have to change the name of the blog from fuzzy pictures to super sharp rockin' pictures. ALl this time I thought it was my camera or me...and it was that dang 50mm 1.8 lens that canon told me was fine. That baby is being sold pronto and I'll pick up the 50mm 1.4...much sturdier...much sharper...and much faster. Well...I'll pick it up after I get me some lights and a wide angle lens. I have such a list of wants. Anyone want to invest in a photography business? lol. Anyway here are two pics I've had time to edit so far. There are much better ones in the lot...I just haven't gotten to them yet.

class of 2008

I was toying with the idea of picking up a fuzzy jacket just for this session...then decided against it. I was thrilled when she showed up with one on her own accord!

Class of 2008

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

You sound like me before EVERY session. THESE ROCK!!!! I totally LOVE them. Can't wait to see more!

Dallas said...

Ohhh....Can I be a senior in HS again and come to you for my pics?? These are AWESOME!!!!