9.10.2007

Aint you nifty...Mr fifty!

I finally got my 50mm lens back from canon for a second time. This time they replaced the mechanical chassis so hopefully I can start using this baby again while having sharp pictures to boot. Here are a few test shots today...they are pretty grainy...I can't wait to get it into better lighting conditions!

Jerah

Jerah

Oh, and I never did show off my free canvas! I was pretty disappointed with the wrap job...but what the heck, its free!

Canvas on Demand

Notice a difference?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I'll bite: You muted the background? If it's something more obvious, I'm blind. Looks great tho!!

Megan said...

Check again Dave! You are BLIND!

Shannon K. said...

They are closer together. :) What company did you use? I'm getting 2 canvases from Canvas on Demand in a couple of days with their new Pro discount. Interested to see the difference between them and the other one I go. Looks great!!

Megan said...

I got it from COD when they were doing their $84 credit. Are they still doing it? If you look closely the bottom left corner isn't streched and wrinkles in. I'm looking forward to ordering with p2c one day...I hear they are great!

Shannon K. said...

Yeah that's the same one I just ordered. My other canvas is Allied which I got when that whole free canvas fiasco was going on. I've heard p2c is great too!

Shannon K. said...

OH! Forgot to ask...is the first pic a bw or a chocolate/sepia type conversion?

Megan said...

Its a slightly tinted BW. I'll email you the tute :)