8.03.2007

Help me pick my canvas!

I've been trying for ages to get a good shot of the boys together looking at the camera to print on a canvas. I have a free one coming to me from a vendor I signed up with but the deadline is ending soon. after much determination and a lot of help from Grandma here are the contenders. Which one do you, my faithful readers, think I should use?

potential canvas

potential canvas

potential canvas

This probably would have been the one I chose...but Jerah is out of focus! Its much much more obvious on the larger file. Drat!

Perfect canvas but...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd from the top.

Anonymous said...

agree with dave although it's really hard to choose!!

Kim said...

I agree, 2nd from the top. How could you resist those fabulous smiles!

Shannon K. said...

#2! Great shots!

Dallas said...

I agree with everybody else! #2 is adorable. You got the personality and smiles while looking at the camera. SOOOO hard to do with 2. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is Sharaun. I love them all, but would choose the 2nd one :)