2.06.2009

Film

I told myself that if I can shoot film, then I really am a photographer. I mean, its easy to get lucky shots shooting digital because you can just fire away and not worry about using up costly film. You have to plan your shots more with film. Anyway, I finally got my first roll back that I started shooting over a year ago. I'm surprised that many turned out, and even better, the more recent ones aren't half bad! It shows that I really have grown this past year as a photographer!

This one is from when I first got the camera. Most of the ones from this day were out of focus or had funky exposure.

pentax ME super

These ones are from our bike ride to davis a while back.

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

pentax ME super

San Francisco from Twin Peaks

pentax ME super

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

I have my grandfather's old film camera but it hasn't made it here to TX...I keep forgetting it at my parents house. I REALLY want to learn to use it.