1.07.2009

Don't flush!

No big pictures today. I was too lazy to resize (or even watermark) so I let flickr do its automatic resizing it does...which means small images. Get over it. :)

A few days ago Job was going potty ("I have a bigger poopoo!"). I was getting ready to leave the house so I left him in there alone with his brother. I returned a few minutes later to this:

IMG_9625

An entire roll of toilet paper into the lou. Thanks guys! That was fun to fish out.

I never did post pictures from my birthday nearly 3 weeks ago. Thanks for all the birthday wishes to those who gave them that I failed to respond to. Anyway, we went to a Moroccan food place with yummy eats and belly dancing.

We ordered Moroccan wine

IMG_8831 copy

Watched some sword dancing

IMG_8861 copy

Ate with our fingers from a huge communal tray

IMG_8852

And basically just hung out.

IMG_8873 copy

Oh and I know I've been directing your over there a lot lately but I have my 2nd annual best of contest going on over at the biz blog. Check it out! 248 votes and counting already.

No comments: