12.18.2008

Where is he?!?

Saturday we went to the park for some outdoor fun. Jerah insisted on bringing his beloved "baby puppy". Who is Baby Puppy? He is this little stuffed cocker spaniel whose belly is filled with some sort of gel type substance. Very weird. He carrieds it around with him everywhere though. I'm sure you can all guess what happened next...

While Jerah was swinging on the swings

IMG_8690web

And being all round cute

IMG_8718web

Mr. Man set that puppy down, never to be seen again. Job told me that he put him on the slide. We searched everywhere and even went back 2 days later. However this is a very popular park in Sacramento with a ton of kids, so poor Baby Puppy was long gone. Ever since Jerah was been asking "where my Baby Puppy go? Where is he?" breaks my heart. After scouring the internets however I finally found him! Baby Puppy 2.0 should be here in time for Christmas! Yay!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Did you get the puppy??