12.30.2008

Big post today! First for Dallas though is the outcome of the Baby Puppy drama. Jerah was thrilled to find Baby Puppy 2.0 (aka bp2) in his stocking. "Its my Baby Puppy!". Job, however, was quick to point out "Thats not Baby Puppy!" Jerah hugged and kissed BP2 for about twenty minutes, and then unceremoniously discarded him to the floor. I picked up BP2 and asked who it was.

JT: Thats my Ba....thats a dog!
Me: Is this Baby Puppy?
JT: Thats not my Baby Puppy.
Me: Well where is your Baby Puppy?
JT: I lost him.

So there you go. Rejected! I tried to toss the dog outside to get him disgusting like BP1 was (Jerah left him out in the sprinklers numerous times) but Job pitched a fit. The funny thing is, if you ask Jerah what Santa brought him for Christmas he'll proclaim "My Baby Puppy!"

Enough chatting...time for some pictures!!

Jobie gave me a cheesy smile! Yay for cooperation!

the job

jerah

The cuteness that is cousin Anne.

anne

cousin anne

Yesterday I headed to Folsom to meet up with Shannon and photographer friend Shay. Unfortunately we didn't realize that the old Powerhouse would be closed...but still has some fun in the areas we were allowed.

IMG_9339web

IMG_9324web

IMG_9306web

Isn't he the cutest?

IMG_9237web

IMG_9245web

IMG_9164web

IMG_9169web

IMG_9181web

IMG_9188web

IMG_9155web

IMG_9219web

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Haha...I think we posted on teh blogs at the same time! GREAT shots....you got some good ones of Katie who is IMPOSSIBLE :P We had a great time!

Dallas said...

Hehe...Funny that all was OK with Jerah till Job said something. Aren't kids funny.
You got some good shots of the kiddos, and I love the one of Sha Sha with Ryan!