8.14.2008

One for the resume

Megan Wilkinson: Award winning photographer. Oops, getting ahead of myself here! I entered a few photos in the yolo county fair. Because the majority of my income comes from photography I wasn't allowed to enter as a beginner or intermediate photographer. I was nervous entering the advanced class because I often times still feel so new and unexperienced. However I am happy to say that I am walking away with a 3rd in color portraits and an unexpected 1st in black and white portraits. Yay!! I hope to try for the State Fair next year...I just need to get my butt in gear for the deadline. Anyway, if anyone is in Woodland this weekend go check out my entries! :)

3 comments:

Kristi More said...

Congrats, Megan! What photos did you chose?

happymcfamily said...

that is so great! I'm not surprised :)

Lia Pearson said...

AWESOME!! congrats Megan :)