8.28.2008

before and after

So we all know I like to share (show off, brag, whatevs) edits that I am particularly proud of. well here is another for ya!

The SOOC version is horrid. Something I would never show the client. The lighting was bad, the background was gross. It was really just a test shot to find out which angle to shoot from. However, this happened to be one of the few where the dad didn't look absolutely disgusted to be there. I guess months back they hired a photographer who lost all the images and it upset set him pretty bad. So I decided to work my magic:

SOOC

IMG_0839sooc

Edited

IMG_0839 copyweb

I adjusted the exposure, evened out the lighting, converted to black and white to hide the color issues, and did some creative cloning and blurring to the background. While it still isn't the greatest image, I now have no reservations about showing it to my client. :)

No comments: