7.11.2008

Going potty is tough

I went to check on the boys the other night before I went to bed. They have a tendency of getting up and playing or walking around the room and then passing out in various spots. This is what I was greeted with the other night:

potty break!

I forgot that Job dragged his potty chair in there. He took off his diaper, peed, dumped the bucket of pee into the base of the chair, sat back down, fell sleep, and peed again (this time all over the place). Fun!

On a side note, see how messy their room is? I need to find a way to lock their closet. They empty out their dresser every nap and bed time.

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

OMG! That is too funny!

happymcfamily said...

That is hysterical!
As for the carpet... Shout it out :)

Dallas said...

That is hilarious!!!

Jen&Conner said...

OMG, that is too freaking funny! That's a definete blackmail photo for future girlfriends!