4.10.2008

Arrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back from a fun filled vacation at Disneyland! I was nervous before leaving but the boys had a blast and loved going on the rides. Jerah's favorite was by far Pirates of the Caribbean (good boy!) and "Pooh rabbit" (aka the Winnie the Pooh ride). I swear he is the only kid I know who has Rabbit as his favorite Pooh character! Job especially liked watching the Jedi Training Academy...that is until Darth Maul pointed his light saber directly at him!

Anyway, I took some pics on a borrowed camera (that frustrated me to no end!) but do have a few to share. Enjoy!

Jerah was excited to meet Mickey Mouse! He never even heard of him until a few days before we left when my mom decided to teach the boys who Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck were!

1st time at disney

Job in front of some Pirate treasure.

1st time at disney

Dumbo was pretty cool

1st time at disney

Is this kid old enough to drive? He can't even reach the gas pedals!!

1st time at disney

5 comments:

Jen&Conner said...

Ahh I forgot you guys were coming down here for Disneyland! :-(. I wanted to meet up with you guys. Oh well, maybe next time! Love the pics, especially the one of the car, too cute!!!

Dallas said...

Good pics! I wanna take the girls someday.

Anonymous said...

Great foto! Get outta the way he's saying

Anonymous said...

How sweet with Mickey! Anabel shimmied up my legs and wrapped her legs around my waist and freaked out!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Jesse and I are going to Disneyland this weekend! I'm glad to see you on Facebook. I hope we get to see each other for real too sometime soon.