3.24.2008

Madeline is 3 mos old!

Ok, she is actually closer to 4 months, but close enough. I did her pictures on saturday and was quite pleased with the outcome.

Looks like she takes after her cousins!
maddy 3 mos

I love it when babes grab their toes!

maddy 3 mos

maddy 3 mos

maddy 3 mos

My personal fave, lol!
maddy 3 mos

I'm trying to keep client photos off of here because I'm sure you guys aren't overly interested in them, but I just love this spot I found. His moms wanted ducks and flowers...the ducks were all sleeping but they got their flowers!

Awesome location at the arb!

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon K. said...

these are awesome megan...you are rocking the lights :) my green monster and I are going to go sulk (sorry had to repost for bad grammar!) :P

happymcfamily said...

Juliana liked the pictures of Madeline. She proclaimed, "She fell down!" lol

they are awesome as usual!

Anonymous said...

OMG, cutest photos ever!!~Sharaun