2.27.2008

A black/white sorta mood

A long overdue update. I was doing good for a while there too! The boys got sick and rain came back to visit for a while...made for not a whole lot of interest in taking photos. Today though, was gorgeous! I gave in early this morning and succumbed to the pressure of Elmo demands before breakfast. Stealing away for a bit I happily learned of pinkletoes' long awaited release of her welcome packet template...something I've been needing to work on, especially now that I am starting to book sessions for the spring (thanks for the referral Kristi and Erik!). We spent the rest of the day outdoors, playing in the backyard and meeting Shawn and his daddy at the park. Came home to a tv free evening of new tunes and rough housing. Over all not too shabby of a day! Anyway, what am I doing sitting here yaking away? Its not one of THOSE blogs! On to the pictures!

I'm in a black and white sorta mood today. Sorry if its not your thing. ;)

2008 Feb 27 096

2008 Feb 27 075

Yeah I cut his fingers off so what...its still a rockin picture of The Job, in my opinion.

2008 Feb 27 023

I gotta get this kid into modeling, I swear!

2008 Feb 27 021

I just want to eat him.

2008 Feb 27 001

Thanks and Goodnight!

No comments: