12.15.2007

just saying hello

Wow I haven't posted in a week! I am getting bad at this. no pictures today. Its been too cold to go outside and I hate shooting in my house. Well this isn't entirely the case. I got a film camera recently and have been practicing with it. I figure if I can nail pictures with film then I'd be golden with digital. When my roll is done and I get it developed I'll post some.

Soooooooo....this is going to be more wordy that you are used to! I just wanted to brag a bit about the babes. They are so stinking cute and smart. The surprised us the other day by being able to name body parts when you point to them. Jobs fave word is "no". Actually its "nnnnnnnnnnno!" ask him almost anything and that is the response you get. He is also definately showing signs of the terrible twos. Jerah is as sweet as can be though. He is getting another molar so constantly has a finger in the mouth.

I launched my official website recently. Check it out here. I'm staying busy...but not as busy as I would like. Cali readers spread the word!!

That is about all for now. I have to go edit some pictures. Later!

No comments: