7.12.2007

I love adults!!

I met up with Miss Shannon today while she was in town and we tag teamed an engagement shoot. It was sooooooooo nice shooting adults who stay still! I have so many more proofs to offer than in the past. My lens is acting like crud though so I think I'm going to send it in for repair...that will mean no pictures again for a bit :( I'll give you fair warning though. Anyway, here are a few faves from today. I'm not even close to done proofing yet. I told myself not to stay up too late and here it is past midnight. I'll have to finish tomorrow and will post some pictures of the kiddos playing from today.

engagement

engagement

engagement

engagement

engagement

Wow that was a lot! To close here is one of Aaron and the boyz from this evening:

father and sons

No comments: