7.06.2007

Flowers and babes

One of my closest friends got engaged recently. I arrived to work to find a vase of flowers with a note asking to be in the wedding party. Yea!! I'm not a product photographer so this isn't the best but here is a picture of the gerber daisies she sent.

IMG_0817_edited-2

I took some close ups of the daisies themselves but am feeling uninspired tonight, so I'll try to post them tomorrow. In the meantime, here are the babes I promissed.

Jerah is so hard to capture that this is the best I got yesterday. Ugh!

Elusive Jerah

At least Job sits still long enough for me to get a decent one:

Job

3 comments:

April said...

I love gerber daisies. Congrats to your friend.

Dallas said...

YAY for being asked to be in the wedding. What a cute idea! The picture of Job was great. Nice catch lights!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Gerber daisies are my fave flower! :D Love the boys pictures, so so so cute!