6.21.2007

Oh wherefore art thou 30D?

Is it bad that I check my tracking info at least 30 times a day? UPS hasn't updated it since tuesday morning at 2:53. All I know is that the camera is between here and Sacaucus, NJ. I am lost without my camera!

So I know that there are more people than just Shannon, Dallas and April reading this blog. Post comments people! Let me know you are there! Especially if I'm always commenting on your blog (you know who you are). I know this thing isn't very exciting at the moment so after monday when it starts to pick up again I better be hearing from people!!

On a side note, did you know that "wherefore art thou" actually means "why are you"? Most people get it wrong. I just wanted to point that out because even though I used it incorrectly in the title...I still know what it means. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to bust my comment cherry with some lame comment... but... there goes that.

I promise I'll reciprocate as best I know how.

Oh, and, more pictures please!

Shannon K. said...

You are a nerd with your "wherefore art thou" hubbub!

Sending speedy delivery vibes for your 30D although I will be secretly envious of you and may cry a little bit. Hehe!

I'm plotting my purchase of a D200...although somehow I have to slip that one passed Keith...do you think he'd miss $1500?

Dallas said...

I can't wait to see the pictures you take with your new camera. I played with a friend's Rebel XT yesterday and I'm wanting to upgrade mine! I just got mine for Christmas! Hehe...

Anonymous said...

it's me, tracey! checking out your blog! nice job!

Janice said...

Just wanted to say hi! I've stopped by your blog before and wanted to say what beautiful pictures - & your boys look like little models!