6.09.2007

A day at the Arboretum

I went to the arboretum today to do a pro bono. Unfortunately they royally flaked on me. Luckily the fam had decided to come join us. After waiting FOREVER we decided to go for a walk and I took pictures at some of the locations I had in mind.

Jerah went off roading

Jerah

Job climed a log

climbing man!

I finally got a half way decent shot of the two of them

At the arboretum

The ducks were out in full force

Quack!

And the turtles came out to sun

turtle turtle turtle!

No seriously, those are real turtles...they look fake!

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

That sucks about the pro bono! I wish I had a place like that around here. Still searching. I actually had my engagement pics taken at the arboretum! Hehe! Anyway, gorgeous shots and those turtles do look fake! Haha!

Dallas said...

I LOVE the turtle shot! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE turtle! (I even have one!) That stinks you got stood up! Stinkies!!